Counting my many blessings, as this year comes to an end – and blogging along side some amazingly, talented and sweet ladies, is right up there!
These fantastic bloggers have added stars to my “Blog of The Year Award”, originally awarded by Polish Alcoholic (thanks doll!)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
So, I’m not sure about how it works with nominating more blogs – but I have remembered more that I should have added on my first run AND since, there isn’t a “no tagback” rule…first I would like to add more stars for these blogs:
And add these blog to my list of awardees So, go ahead and add another star, or stick that award proudly on your sidebar and start collecting more stars!! (more information toward the bottom of this post, if you are not aware of this award)
And the cool thing about this award is – unlike most awards where there are “no tagbacks” – if you feel the person who awarded you deserves to be awarded, you can turn around, and send them the award. Each time someone awards you, you collect another star!
Throughout the past while – just previous to when I started blogging – I really started actually following specific blogs – not just surfing and reading random posts by whoever. And through those blogs, I discovered other great blogs, and so on, and so on!
The amount of blogs I follow on a regular basis is ridiculous! But, I truly enjoy them….and these are a few that I would like to award the “Blog Of The Year Award” to:
Below is a more detailed explanation of the award, and how it works.
The rules for this award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/faqs-blog-of-the-year-2012award and include these rules in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars!!!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect!!! Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still award it to them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Blog of the Year 2012’ Awards I Have Won!
Need to know more? Check out our FAQ page
And Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – thumbnails
Here are the 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar – feel free to Right Click and save any of the images on this page: